All Heart: Classic III 27″ Monitoring Stethoscope
Classic III 27″ Monitoring Stethoscope: $105.98
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
- Single-piece, easy to clean diaphragm
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
- Stem features an open side indicator
- Useful in non-critical care environments like medical offices, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic and urgent care
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.
- 5 year warranty
- Tubing is 27″ in length
- Rose Pink colorway supports Breast Cancer Awareness
- Weight: 150 grams
We want you to love your purchase; if you're not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within 60 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, no questions asked. Just visit our online returns page, print our convenient shipping label, and complete your return for $8.98.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 1-800-372-2201.
Laundered garments and footwear showing visible wear are not returnable unless they are defective. Embroidered garments and engraved equipment are not returnable unless we have made an error in embroidering your garment or engraving your equipment. All items must be in their original condition with their original packaging, instruction manuals, warranties, and tags.
Original shipping/processing charges are not refundable.
allheart.com partners with reputable manufacturers who stand by their products. However, on rare occasions, a product can have a defect that was undetected by the manufacturer or that becomes apparent during use. If a product you've purchased from AllHeart has a manufacturing defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org For repair, maintenance, and warranty service that is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly. For 3M Littmann products, visit our Product Warranty section for further information. All items returned must be in their original condition with their original packaging, instruction manuals, warranties, and tags. Items must be returned within 60 days of receipt.
If an item was ordered as a set, it must be returned as a set.
Laundered garments and footwear showing visible wear are not returnable unless they are defective. Embroidered garments and engraved equipment are not returnable unless we have made an error in embroidering your garment or engraving your equipment.
Please allow 14 business days to process your return.
Visit our online returns page for further details on completing your return.Shop Now