DeFacto: Striped Relaxed Fit Knitted Dress – Navy
Striped Relaxed Fit Knitted Dress – Navy: £10.00
Cotton 97% Elastane 3%
Machine wash according to instructions on care label
We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items within 30 days. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
You have a statutory right to return your order for any reason within 30 days beginning on the date that you receive your product (please see clause 8 in our Terms and Conditions).
- You have 30 days from the delivery date of your order to return your purchase (from https://uk.defacto.com/) free of charge, in accordance with this Return Policy.
- You can start your return process with the link https://returns.defacto.com/. You should enter your order number (starts with *OMC) and your email address (you used for placing your order) and press the submit button. After submitting, just mark the items you are sending back and pick a return reason on the return panel. On the last stage, select carrier and press continue. You will be able to save and print a digital PDF label for your return.
Omc number is the shipping number for your order. Since your order may be shipped from several warehouses, there may be sevaral shipment numbers within the same order. If the product/s you want to return came with several shipments, you will need to create several return requests as well.
- To receive a refund, you will need to return your purchase. The return label can be printed out on the order detail page from our website.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, please follow the instructions in your order confirmation email.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.