Ginnys: Montgomery Ward 19.2-Volt Cordless Drill
Montgomery Ward 19.2-Volt Cordless Drill: $69.99
A must-needed addition to any toolbox, with a powerful 19.2-volt battery to get every job done. Features an LED work light, 16 adjustable torque settings, variable speed, 3/8″ keyless chuck and up to 550 rpm. Includes 4 Phillips screwdriver bits, 2 standard screwdriver bits, 6 steel drill bits, bit holder, rechargeable battery and battery charger. 8″ l x 2 3/4″ w x 7 3/4″ h.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. DO NOT use this power tool for other than its
• REMOVE all packaging materials before first use. Please dispose of the
packaging materials via the appropriate recycling system, in an environmentally
• ALWAYS use common sense and pay particular attention to all the WARNING
and NOTICE statements of this manual. The safety instructions provided are
not intended to cover all possible conditions and practices that may occur
when operating, maintaining and cleaning power tools.
• This power tool has a DETACHABLE CORD; ALWAYS attach the cord to the
charger first, then to the electrical outlet. DO NOT drape the cord where it
can be pulled on or tripped over. Never wrap the cord tightly around the power
tool or charger, as this could cause the cord to fray or break.
• We DO NOT recommend using an extension cord with this power tool. However,
IF AN EXTENSION CORD IS USED, the marked electrical rating should be at
least as great as the electrical rating of this tool.
• CLOSE SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY WHEN USING THIS POWER TOOL NEAR
CHILDREN OR ANIMALS.
• This tool should always be used in a DRY environment. DO NOT use near water.
• DO NOT use an accessory or attachment not recommended by Wards, as this
may cause injury, or damage the power tool.
• Keep hands, hair, jewelry and clothing away from all MOVING PARTS.
• Turn OFF AND UNPLUG when not in use.
• NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE THIS POWER TOOL.
• DO NOT USE A POWER TOOL WITH A DAMAGED CORD OR PLUG, OR AFTER
IT MALFUNCTIONS, OR HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN ANY MANNER.
• DO NOT use item in areas where flammable items are present. Power tools can
create sparks and ignite dust or fumes.
• Know how to stop the drill quickly. Be thoroughly familiar with the controls
• Stay alert. DO NOT operate the power tool when fatigued or under the
influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Appliances/tools contain valuable materials that can be recycled. Please
dispose of your old appliances/tools using appropriate collection systems.