Tire Buyer: Nitto Terra Grappler G2
Nitto Terra Grappler G2: $161.00 – $536.00 ea.
Price varies by size
If youre on the freeway one day and off the beaten path the next, the Nitto Terra Grappler is an ideal choice for your truck or SUV. This tire features a new tread compound that delivers the powerful all-terrain traction the Terra Grappler is known for, while also offering enhanced durability and treadlife. Dont worry about sacrificing ride quality once you get back on the road — the tread blocks are computer-tuned to give you a comfortable, quiet drive. And with two distinct sidewall patterns lightning bolts or blades you can choose the design that fits your truck perfectly.
- Reinforced coupling joints promote even wear and long life
- Full-depth sipes for strong traction on wet surfaces
- Shoulder lugs bite into tough off-road terrain
- Variable pitch tread blocks help provide a quiet and comfortable ride
- Dual sidewall designs let you customize your truck’s look – choose lightning bolts or “blades”
- 50,000 to 65,000 Mile Warranty
Need to make a return? We're here to help. To start the return process, please complete our online return form or call TireBuyer customer service at (866) 961-8668.
Note: Please do not attempt to return tires to your local warehouse — they will not be accepted.
Most orders delivered to a TireBuyer installer can be returned free of charge for up to 45 days after delivery. The products must be at the installer’s location for pick-up.
For replacement orders, the customer is responsible for any additional installation fees.
Items cannot be returned if any of the following apply:
- Products were used off road
- Products have uneven wear or a difference of 2/32” between the grooves
- Products have been altered in any way (siping, studs, etc.)
The following products can only be returned if unused/never mounted:
- Winter tires
- Motorsport tires