Leonisa: Sculpting Body Shaper + Built-In Back Support Bra
Sculpting Body Shaper + Built-In Back Support Bra: $130.00
Get everything in one piece! This body shaper features an inner layer of our signature PowerSlim® to sculpt your entire torso, as well as an outer layer of microfiber for a soft feel. The built-in bra has a front hook-and-eye closure and a supportive elasticated underbust band for incredible support. The cups are made of light fabric and soft to the touch, and they don’t have any padding for a completely natural look. The padded straps are adjustable through a practical system of hooks and loops. The shaper has a 3-level adjustable hook-and-eye closure in the front for easy wear, allowing you to adjust the level of compression, and it also has a top hook to keep it in place. It features our MagicUp® technology: specialty bands and a ruched center seam for a butt-lifting effect.
- A firm compression body shaper with an inner layer of PowerSlim® and an outer layer of soft microfiber.
- The built-in supportive bra has a 2-level adjustable front hook-and-eye closure.
- Soft fabric cups without padding.
- 5-level adjustable straps.
- Elasticated underbust band for support.
- The body shaper has a 3-level adjustable front hook-and-eye closure.
- No leg bands, so the short bottom won’t show under your clothes.
- Fabric content: 67% polyamide, 33% elastane. Interior lining: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Find the perfect size by following these steps. When measuring yourself, wear a comfy bra without padding for an accurate measurement.
The bra size you find through these measurements will be the size you choose for this garment. We recommend that you use the chart to validate whether the hip size corresponds with the bra size, for a perfect fit.
However, if the sizes don't correspond, we recommend you go with the bra size.
Measure your band size in inches by wrapping the measuring tape right under the arms, right over the bust.
Measure your bust size in inches by wrapping the measuring tape around the part that sticks out the most.
Once you have your bra size figured out, measure your waist in inches by wrapping the measuring tape around the part that sticks out the most. Find your measurements on the following table.Shop Now