Soft and Ultra fine bristles
About the Product
- For people with larger-sized mouths with health gums, please buy our Ranhee 5 (large size head) or Hannull 4 (medium size head)
- Bristles are extremely gentle for teeth and gums but strong and fine enough to penetrate deep within narrow crevices of the periodontal pocket between teeth and gums to remove plaque, the major contributor of gum disease.
- The tip of bristle is 0.01 – 0.03 mm fine compared to 0.2mm tip of traditional bristles – 100% ine Bristles.
- Compact Head – 2 times the size of an average adult tooth, the head cleans even the hard-to-reach areas.
- FDA Registration Number 3003896842, BPA Free
Handle = made with Eastmar copolyester AN004, Natural.
Our toothbrushes have tapered fine bristles that penetrate deep within narrow crevices of the periodontal pocket between teeth and gums to remove plaque. During the first week you may experience some minor discomfort since the fine bristles will clean in areas that haven't been touched before. This is similar to the feeling of flossing for the first time. However, this minor discomfort will soon disappear, and you will have healthier teeth and gums, and your mouth will feel fresh all day.